Click the name of the calculator you wish to use. Each calculator has
sample data already entered. Enter your data and click the Calculate
button on each calculator.
- Simple Monthly Payment - Calculate total monthly payment (principal +
interest) based on loan amount, yearly interest
rate, and term in years.
- Monthly Payment - The same as "Simple Monthly Payment", but with annual tax
and annual insurance calculations.
- Monthly Payment,
Down payment, Principal and Still Owing - Calculates down payment, loan amount, total monthly payment, and
amount still owing at the end of the
term, based on loan amount, yearly interest rate, term in years, amortization in years,
down payment percentage.
- How much Income do you need to qualify? - Calculates
the total income you must have in order to qualify for a loan.
- Tax Benefits of Buying a Home (for Most People) -
Calculates mortgage tax deductions if you decide to itemize your deductions.
- Interest (tax deduction) for every year in the loan term
- Calculates mortgage tax deductions (if you decide to itemize) per every month of the loan repayment term.